is based in the Chianti region, between Florence and Siena, and Tuscany is in
fact the wedding destination where we work most and best. We can assist you
with every aspect of your wedding from the legal procedures of ceremony to the
single services required for receptions such as flowers, music, transportation,
photography, etc… We will help you choose the right venue and suppliers for
your particular needs and budget but we will not take over your wedding; we
offer tailor-made services and advise on all aspects of wedding etiquette and
traditions. Our wedding coordinators will be present on the day to make sure
that everything runs smoothly for you from beginning to end so that you can
relax and enjoy your dream day.
MARIA FULVIA CONFORTI ... your Wedding Coordinator
Mara Fulvia Conforti graduated at the I.U.L.M. University in Milan and got the
diploma as a translator and interpreter in Florence in 1990. Her passion for
foreign languages together with her love for her home region, Tuscany, led her
to work in the field of tourism. While working with villa rentals in 1995 she
started to receive demands of wedding planning from foreign couples so she began
to help them arrange their ceremonies and receptions. Since then Maria Fulvia
Conforti has arranged plenty of weddings for foreign couples from all over the
world and her experience and expertise are invaluable. She deals personally
with her couples, she plans and designs weddings with accuracy and love as she
knows that the success of her couples’ wedding is also her own success.
• Maria Fulvia Conforti has been working as a wedding planner since 1995.
Testimonials of wedding couples can be provided.
• We deal directly with you and offer custom fit services.
• We provide full service wedding planning and coordinating services.
• We take care of legal and religious paperwork procedures and ensure your
marriage has legal validity in Italy and in your home country.
• We are based in Tuscany and can advise an accurate selection of locations
for your wedding ceremony and reception as well as for your accommodation.
• We work with a selected network of local suppliers offering high quality
• We help you arrange your “Italian style” wedding catering
with your taste and needs • We advise on all aspects of wedding etiquette
• We are present on the day to make sure that everything runs smoothly
for you from beginning to end.
• We are professionals working with passion and we love making your dreams
come true as a wedding is…Forever
CONTRACT AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
Upon confirmation of the wedding couples are required to sign up a legal contract
where we undertake to plan, arrange and coordinate their wedding. Afterwards
a deposit is required to guarantee and secure the services confirmed whereas
the balance is settled in one or more payments.